Saturday, December 09, 2006

Random Things

1. I'm scaring myself right now hehe. I'm sitting at home with my sister. It's pouring outside. The wind is howling and blowing through a draft in my front door which has a windchime attached to it. So every now and then the windchime jingles. It's freaking me out. So, I say to myself, "Ok, you just need music." I go to my cousin's site to play her playlist. ERROR. dammit! I try a couple of more times; still nothing. Help! I got to my myspace to listen to my song...it says it was deleted by artist. Fack! Right now I'm listening to Nancy's myspace song and I will move on to my friend Melissa's song and so on and so forth. I can still hear that damned chime. I'm too scared to go downstairs to take it off the door. I know I'm lame.

2. I just finished making a Skor cake(although it should be called a Heath cake cuz I used Heath chips instead of Skor chips) for the post Loma Linda Holiday Classic Party at Nancy's house. I wonder if the walk/run will be cancelled since it's raining and all. Hopefully the party won't be. I'm a wuss. I backed out for a lame reason. I can't be in the sun because of my meds. Lol. But I made those who will participate a really delicious cake! I'm supporting. :) Anyway, that cake took forever, but it's not hard to make. There's just a lot of components that go into it. It's yummy.

3. What's up with crappy drivers especially around the holidays. It seems like the inner a-hole driver comes out in a lot of us eh? I guess people are in a rush. Calm down people.

4. I think I'm getting rid of my bangs. Not that there's much bangs left. I have been slowly phasing them out for the past few months, but this month they're hardly noticeable. I like it better. I think it makes my face looks skinnier and it'll be easier to manage. I'll keep the layers, as always. :)

5. My friend's going to Europe for Christmas break. I want to go to Europe. She's bringing her little 5(?) year old nephew; how freakin lucky is he? Guess what I'm doing on my week-long Christmas break. Interviewing. Now, doesn't that just sound like a blast?

6. Alright now I'm just rambling. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

No comments: