Thursday, December 21, 2006

Random Events

1. I have a sty that I've been trying to get rid of since Tuesday. Warm compresses are only keeping it down, but I dunno what to do to make it go away. GO AWAY!!

2. I love Target, I do. But the photo department at my neighborhood Target SUCKS ASS. The guy that runs the photo center is really nice, but he doesn't really know anything, so he gets the brunt of my frustrations. I waited FOREVER to use the Kodak machine because the girl in front of me had like a bajillion pictures and the 2nd machine was broken. When I get to the machine it doesn't recognize my USB drive. WTF. I ask the guy and he's like, "Oh, yeah that machine doesn't work with USB. The one that's broken does." Fack post a sign or something!

3. I am currently doing 7 loads of laundry. I'm at 4/7. I want to finish tonight. I wonder if that will happen.

4. I need to wrap the presents. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow morning.

5. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Friday I'm going out with some friends and my cousin to Fullerton to do some eating, dancing and drinking for them. Saturday is an undisclosed function because it is a surprise function. Sunday is the family Christmas party. Good food, good company. Sounds like the makings of an awesome Christmas weekend!

2 comments:

Grace said...

omg i was at target about 2 months ago and same thing happened to me...not only was this woman ordering like hundreds of pics she was MODIFYING THEM!!!! and she had at least 3 people waiting behind her! omg i sooo wanted to pull her hair out...

Curelover said...

But the real question is do you love Stater Brothers?? I think you do :)