Sunday, June 15, 2003

so tomorrow's the "big day"...the redhead's graduation. i have anxiety...but there is potential for a good time to be had...and possibly the start of things being "alright." i still have no game plan as to what i'm going to tell him...bottom line is that i have to get the point across that the communication lines are open...and basically now's his chance to show me...SHOW ME not tell me that he wants to be with me...and we'll see where that goes from there.

things go by so fast...and i know some people will be like "wtf is she doing giving him a chance?" i guess i'm just tired of playing games...i was upset at the events that occurred...and while i'm still upset about those things, i have gotten past the anger point...and now it's like i'm tired of fighting my feelings for him b/c i do love him, i do miss him. ok well that's my blog for now..i'm tired and still need to write his card out, his dad's card and wrap his present....oh and dry my hair and put curlers in it. lar lar lar.

listening to: 21 questions by halfdollar......better known as 50 cent.

No comments: