Saturday, June 14, 2003

guess what?! well prolly doesn't call for a "!" but i was watching CBS this morning...the "kids discovery" portion...and they had Trading Spaces for kids! I was like WOOHOO! I don't have cable so I got my TS fix...but it wasn't the same b/c the host was different and so were the designer people. ahhh i miss cable :(

the cleaning/reorganizing of my house continues and so does the roommate search...this summer seems so busy.

as for the "personal life" section...it's all still up in the air. it's basically the only thing that's not "going right"--hmm i've used a lot of quotation marks in this post hehe. i just feel like something's missing. I'm just scared of making the wrong decision....but I guess that's the risk you take with life right? well we'll see how everything goes.

listening to: "just friends"-musiq soulchild

No comments: