Sunday, June 22, 2003

hi all. i had a great day overall yesterday. HP- OOP came in the mail!! And I got a bootleg copy of Finding Nemo. :) yay!

yesterday was my cousin ben's graduation party. FOOOOOOOOOOOd. My uncle made his famous roast beef with gravy. so freakin good. i regret being too lazy to wrap some up. oh well. it was cool hanging out w/ my aunts and uncles and cousins. i hadn't seen them in a while and it's always a "hoot" to hear them laugh and joke about random stuff. gotta love that. my cousins from LA were there too and I really should start hanging out with them more. but they don't ever call. they're hella cool though.

so i'm on chapter 9. good so far. it's a page turner just b/c...like Harry you thirst for "the truth" and all the secrets that everyone is keeping from you. ok now i sound like a freaking crazy woman like i'm IN the book or something. i'm hungry, but will read maybe another chapter b4 i forage for some food.

listening to: 3EB-blinded

No comments: