Wednesday, November 08, 2006

hello my faithful reader(s)....are you out there? i know there's probably a handful of you out there read this blog but this is my cry for help. if you do read and have something to say about what i write; if you think it's amusing, if you think it's crap, anything...i would appreciate it if you leave me a comment. it's kind of hard to keep blogging everyday and knowing that you guys are out there, reading and supporting me it'll make it that much easier. i know it's kind of retarded, but i'd appreciate it. :)

sorry for the crap blogs lately, i have been tired and on the go.

random events that have made me go hmmmm in the past few days.

1. britney filing for divorce from k-fed....he's f-ked.
2. we...well not we cuz i didn't vote(i feel so bad).... but california re-elected the governator.
3. why does joey lawrence scare me so much? he just looks weird....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k-fed to f-ked...i like it...is this your own invention!?!? he's not really f-ked...he's gonna make out just fine