Sunday, November 05, 2006

Blog # 4 (Nov 4) -- Hmm I'm starting to regret this idea haha.

ma·ni·a (mn-, mny) Pronunciation Key n.
An excessively intense enthusiasm, interest, or desire; a craze: a mania for neatness.
Psychiatry. A manifestation of bipolar disorder, characterized by profuse and rapidly changing ideas, gaiety, or irritability, and decreased sleep.

As I had mentioned before, I believe I'm hypomanic. I'm not full blown and grandiose like, I dunno, changing careers or anything, but I have started various things in the past month or so and spent a lot of money doing so. I did most of these partly because I kinda needed to, but also partly because I was feeling down and I needed a pick me up.

1. I bought an 80 gig iPod for my trip to Philly and Detroit.
2. Bought a new phone.
3. Joined the gym because I wasn't motivated to work out at home. Exercise = endorphins = happy.
4. I started this blogging thing EVEN THOUGH I really am busy and should be doing other things.

Ok so it's not THAT many things but I still feel like I should slow down on the money. Numbers 1, 2 and 3 have given me satisfaction, but 4 is kind of stressing me out. Either way, I always have things in my head I want to blog about, but I get lazy. This is supposed to help me not be lazy. Uh hmm.

No comments: