Monday, April 04, 2005

Random Occurence of the Day
So I stayed in Fontana last night because I was too lazy to drive back to my apartment, plus I think my sister wanted me to stay home. This morning I had an exam and I didn't really have time to fill up my gas tank. The light had just turned on which means I had 30 more miles to go before I ran out of gas. So I get to school fine. But I forgot to fill up after school and when I went to my friend Sheila's house. So after we watched Desperate Housewives and Eurotrip, I went to my car. But...IT WOULDLN'T START! I was like crap, I think I'm out of gas.

Sheila drove me to the gas station and I had to buy one of those little tank thingies for gas. There were some British tourists there that were having problems with their pump. So Sheila and I tried to help them, but we couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then I couldn't figure out how to fill the tank that I bought. The attendant ended up coming out and helping the both of us.

We drove back to Sheila's and assembled the nozzle for the tank. BUT it started leaking gas when I tried to put it in the hole. It kept leaking gas, so Sheila suggested that we just pour the gas straight from the tank into the nozzle...without using the pump thing. And it worked! Took a while but it worked!

It must have looked really funny with two filipino girls trying to figure out how to put gas into a car.

No comments: