Monday, April 04, 2005

Random occurence of the day: My cousin's fiance IMed me and told me that my cousin talked to Kyle b/c he had a job for him...and Kyle told my cousin to tell me that he missed me. I just thought that was really random and weird of him. Good thing my cousin didn't really think so. Anyway, I was almost happy to hear that. I guess hearing anything about him would elicit that reaction.

Quote of the Day
Mr. Incredible/Bob Par: Well, what are you waiting for?
Little boy: I dunno, something amazing I guess..
Mr. Incredible/Bob Par: Me too kid.

And I continue to wait...SOMEthing's bound to happen. In the meantime I'll just float through my life getting to where I need to be, doing the things I need to do.

Today I met my half brothers for the first time. I will post a picture once I can figure that out cuz I think I deleted "Hello" from my computer. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it was gonna be. My brothers seem pretty cool. Erwin is 15 and Andrew is 9. Erwin reminds me so much of my cousin Ben: loves surfing and plays the guitar. Andrew looks a lot like me when I was a kid and he talks ALOT(i think i was like that when i was young too). They seemed to enjoy their time here in CA and by enjoy I mean LOVE.

Right now I'm "finishing up" studying for my test tomorrow. I hope I do ok.

No comments: