Thursday, April 07, 2005

I can't believe it's Thursday. I didn't work as hard as I did last week, but then again I don't have a test on Monday. I feel like I've been working my ass off, and yet I'm sure there are people out there working twice as hard as I am. I just don't wanna burn out. I think I'm going at a reasonable pace.

I got my GI grade today. I did ok, passed and above the mean. I'm ok with that. I'm freaking tired! I actually went to my 8am class this morning cuz it was Dr. Yang. She's the best.

Oh and I got more spots filled on my rotations schedule. I'm doing OBGYN at Arrowhead and Peds at Citrus Valley. I dunno if I posted the rest of my schedule, but I'll post the finalized one cuz they're still trying to figure shit out, and hopefully I can trade my farther rotations.

I think I'm going to sleep early tonight. I have to take a shower tho...and that might end up waking me up. Wouldn't that just be great. Or I could just go to sleep now and see what time I wake up tomorrow.

I feel like there's such a hole in my life right now. I'm doing everything I need to be doing in my life, and yet I still feel incomplete.

listening to: Jason Mraz-Absolutely Zero

No comments: