Monday, November 05, 2007

My New Obsessions
The elliptical is because I want to get some cardio in at home. I don't want to rejoin the gym because I never go and this way I can watch DVDs/TV while I work out. I hope to buy it around Thanksgiving time when Sears has a sale...unless any of YOU are selling one? Anyone? Anyone? This has sort of been an obsession for a while. Two main reasons for my obsession are because I want Guitar Hero III and DDR and I'd rather invest in this than a PS2 or an Xbox cuz I'll actually play the other games that come with this system. Unfortunately it's sold out everywhere or you have to pay an assload of money to get one(that's right, I'm talking to you Walmart!)
WISH ME LUCK!!





1 comment:

Darth said...

If i see a Wii I will let you know. Then you can play against us online...if i ever figure out how to get the wi-fi to work.