Sunday, November 18, 2007

American Music Awards 2007
I can't comment on the WHOLE thing because I played Guitar Hero in the middle of it, but I wanted to comment on Alicia Keys' performance. It was her song, "No One" intermingled with a medley of Dancehall/Reggae. Every performance I've seen her do, she has given it her all and it definitely shows. So, once her tour comes around I'll definitely get some tickets!(It really takes a lot for me to go to a concert these days)
The Fergie/Will.I.Am/Nicole Scherzinger opening was pretty good. I wish Fergie would utilize the stage more. At first I attributed it to her skimpy outfit, but then Nicole came out and rocked it with her skimpy dress.
Because of the writers strike, the presenters did just what they were supposed to do and PRESENT! It was refreshing to not hear all the stupid forced jokes and awkward silences. It also made the show go faster. And BECAUSE of the writers strike in leiu of a monologue, Jimmy Kimmel proceeded to do the Souljah Boy dance which was pretty hilarious. I'm still kind of upset that they showcased the dance, but the fact it was Jimmy and that it was so funny made up for it.

No comments: