Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I figured the start of 2007 warranted a post. This year will hold several milestones in my life.

Milestones of 2007
1. 10 years out of high school
2. Graduating from medical school and FINALLY becoming a "doctor"
3. Starting residency, which will determine the next 3 years of my life
a. internship year: the hardest year of residency
4. Taking Step 3 of boards, the last and final one!!! (This might happen in 2008 but if i'm ambitious maybe 2007?)
5. 3 weddings(that I know I'm going to), 2 of which I'm a bridesmaid...this number could climb
6. Trips planned: Hawaii and the Philippines!

Ok I thought there were more than that but 2 and 3 are biggies so they take up like top 5 haha.

Looking back....

2006 was an interesting year. It was the first year in a LONG time that had been completely single. I think it went by so fast because there was so much sh*t going on. But, see, I survivied and made some good memories along the way.

Milestones of 2006
1. Studied for, took and passed Step 2 Clinical and Written boards
2. Residency applications and interviews, which will continue through the new year.
3. 3 weddings, 1 of which I was a bridesmaid: most weddings I've been to in a year.
4. Finished 9(+/-) clinical rotations
5. Bought an iPod
6. Trips: Philadelphia, PA and Plymouth, Michigan...does two trips to Vegas count too?

Seriously that's all I can remember from 2006. Isn't that sad? hehe.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope this turns out to be a good one for all of us!

1 comment:

Curelover said...

Oh and add 10 years of knowing your college roommate :). Awesome about getting an iPod. Best thing ever .. but I miss the older version. Wow Dr. soon huh.