Saturday, January 13, 2007

Too many projects not enough time/motivation...

1. Finish Europe 2004 photobook on Shutterfly. I was supposed to have this finished for my cousin, Melissa's birthday, but that did not happen.

I have arranged all the pictures, however, I need to finish the captions. This requires me to dig up my journal that I wrote on the trip, as I have forgotten the names of certain places we went. Which brings me to....

2. Organize and clean out my cluttered room. This serves multiple purposes. First, I would be able to find my journal for #1(hopefully). Second, it's just good to be clean and organized. and Third, it is part of projects 3 and 4.

3. Install wood laminate flooring upstairs. This won't be happening until April, but I know that date will approach at lightining speed. I researched some of the aspects and wrote down things I need to do. I just have to print the instructions.

What I have to do now is clean out the rooms that we're going to be installing laminate in. First priority is obviously my room because I have the most control over that. I already finished doing one corner of the loft upstairs, but that room should be easy. My mom's room is all her. And the middle room is a half and half deal. I think this will be the most tedious part of this whole process: getting rid of all our junk.

4. Redecorate my room. See, I think this can wait for a while, but if I can manage coordinating this with the wood laminate flooring project, then it might be more practical. I want to repaint my room and make it look more sophisticated.


a. One project for the room is to take all my pictures in my portfolio, print them out
and make them into a collage in one big frame.

I think those are enough/too much for now. I can probably finish #1 by the end of this month. As for #2 I could probably get some headway in February, slowly but surely. The rest are a hefty load so I will just have to get that done when the time comes.

1 comment:

Darth said...

You should blog again...haha, that's only cause you told me the same thing!