Sunday, December 25, 2005

yeah it's 3am. yeah i'm still up. yeah i just got home. no idea why i'm online, but i am. i think it was the coffee.

anyway, i drove SO MUCH today. it was the equivalent of driving to san diego and back. how fun is that? i survived, and so did my precious car. poor thing.

now i am just rambling. these are things i would tell a bf if i had one. this is probably why i don't have a bf b/c this is the random shit i would talk about when i called him to say good night. lol

family time was good tonight. reminisced with my cousins. hung out. ate. ok seriously this is sad rambling so i'm gonna stop typing. OH cool thing tonight. I was driving home and looking at the moon...and then I hit this fog and the moon disappeared. I dunno, I never witnessed that before and I don't know why I think it's so cool now but it was. Ok i'm gonna stop seriously....

No comments: