Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm so proud of myself hehe. Humor me while I brag about my handyman skillz.

SO, my mom added more lights on the house this past weekend. But, she managed to "break" the main lights I put up. They just wouldn't light. She transferred the lights on the bushes(which she added) to another outlet, and the lights on the house STILL wouldn't light. Mind you I invested a lot of time and effort in buying the new lights and putting them up. So I'll be damned if I invested all that and have it not be lit on Christmas.

I first tested the outlet the lights were plugged into. That worked. So that meant (thank God) that I didn't have to go through each lightbulb to see if that was the defective lightbulb. In the extra lightbult bag that came with the light were fuses. I was like hmm they have fuses?? So instead of trying to figure out how to open the plug which was attached to the house already, I did it with some lights we had in the garage. It was easy enough and I replaced the fuse that was blown and WOOPIE...there was light! I'm awesome.

No comments: