Friday, December 16, 2005

What a blog-worthy day!! :) Today is a happy albeit stressful day.

I BOUGHT MY CAR! FINALLY! I finally have a Civic to call my own for the New Year. I'm very proud of myself because I went to the dealership all by my lonesome and did pretty good at talking down the price of the car and the price of the extended warranty. I walked away feeling like I got a good deal...I hope I didn't get jipped hehe. Then I didn't need a cosigner for my financing so the car is allll mine.

How cool is my car? The CD player plays MP3s, there's this thing on my radio where if you press this button "a. select" it will program your radio stations to the stations that have the best reception. So if you're driving through Utah, you can just press that button and get radio stations instead of browsing through the whole thing. Plus, my car is just so pretty. :) So very pretty.

Then I went to church with my mom for Simbang Gabi(Midnight Mass) which is a tradition in the Philippines...but the mass was actually at 730. So I was starving by this time cuz I skipped dinner(I was at the dealer from 230-630). And to my surprise THEY HAD FREE FOOD! I didn't overeat either so that was another plus. They had powdered brownies. YUM. And now I'm home. I just cleaned the car, cuz I had all my crap from the Accord thrown where-ever in there.

So yay, that was my day!

No comments: