Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! I'm FINALLY done with everything Christmas. Gifts are wrapped and ready to be doled out. It sux no one is online cuz they've all gone home for Christmas hehe. I have a lot of cleaning anyway....and laundry. Procrastinating is bad people.

So, the red head came and dropped by gifts that his mom got me and a ticket to the Kings game on Monday! I finally get to wear MY OWN King's Jersey to the game! yay. I kinda felt bad because I didn't get his family ANYTHING and his mom got me TONS of stuff: 2 knit blouses, 2 pairs of gloves, a scarf, fuzzy socks, 2 lip gloss key chains, and a Victoria's Secret gift card. It was insane! Oh and the Kings ticket. And all I got them was an e-card. Not even a REAL card, an e-card. But but we're broken up. I'm not SUPPOSED to get them anything. I'm trying to set boundaries. I mean old Christina would have TOTALLY gotten them something. But at this point I really can't do that for various reasons you know?

I'm excited for tomorrow. In the morning we're gonna go see my cousin in Glendale and her kids. And then I get to play with them alll day until my aunt's party in Granada Hills. :) Christmas Day will be spent in Glendale at my OTHER aunt's house.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: