Wednesday, May 28, 2003

so i'm going through my songs on my computer so i can burn the albums/complete CD's i already have and boy......I HAVE A LOT OF SONGS. Also my friend burned me all the DMB CD's known to man and i realized.....I HAVE A LOT OF CDS! Crazy. Anyway so i have to burn the rest of my Friends episodes...I'm a third through Season 8...so all I need to do is finish downloading the rest of season 9...hope that doesn't take too long. Anywho...that should occupy my time for a while I would say.

I bought this book called "The Science of Harry Potter", I think that's what it's called. Some plane reading. Oh yeah and I have to finish the Bridget JOnes Diary 2 book so I can return it to my friend b4 I leave. And I have to pack. Does anyone get the feeling that I'm overwhelming myself w/ unnecessary tasks? Looks that way to me! At any rate, at least I will have a busy and productive summer. ttfn.

silence.....must turn on CD player before explode.....peace out!

No comments: