Monday, May 19, 2003

NY is so cool. this last trip was prolly the best trip to NY i've had. we stayed at a hotel for a night so that made the trip chill and not so rushed. we got to see RENT on broadway.....and that Frenchie girl who got kicked off American Idol was playing one of the swings in the play...actually she played the soloist on Seasons of Love. The performances themselves...like the group as a whole was just ok. Some songs were really good and some songs they performed like bleh. but it was still an awesome experience. we went around central park and i got to see more of it than i ever had...soooooooo pretty and it was a lovely day. I spent 130 bucks at H&M...and even tho it seems like a lot...I got my money's worth. :) Everything is so cheap there...I swear they need to open some West Coast stores cuz seriously I would just shop there all the time.

I'm starting to get really sad about leaving Philly. :(

Listening to: Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride--Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu and the Kamehameha School's Childrens Choir(Lilo and Stitch)

No comments: