Saturday, May 01, 2004

wow haven't really blogged in a while...like a real blog. Anyway, I'm at home on a Saturday night which is just fine with me. I just finished rewatching Love Actually...jolly good british movie. it's good stuff. has all the emotions built into it and leaves you feeling grateful for the love that you do have in your life.

haha the fly that has been following me just landed on my computer screen and i was flailing my hands about and my sister was like "Ate(sister in Tagalog)?" in a very concerned tone heehe. She musta thought i was crazy....especially since i looked like a crazy woman.

i dunno, i've been up and down lately. going between wish i had more time to spend with family, and wish i had more ambition to do better in school, get involved more. i've learned alot about myself this year....which i guess is good cuz you should constantly be learning about yourself as you grow older. i've learned that i'm impatient....my mouse sensitivity is so high, when i'm on my computer or fixing a computer i'm very quick about everything and i just click away....i want things now. maybe because of that i miss things around me that i should notice. life's a journey not a destination....

i also learned that i am totally the secretary....for the 2 groups that i've been in, both behavioral med and this other group i have been the one to pull out my computer and type away. and i enjoy it. i was watching 13 going on 30 today...jennifer garner is charming in it btw...but she was a magazine editor....i think i would be awesome at that. editing ppl's stuff, organizing pictures and formattting the magazine. so i'm adding that to my dream jobs in case i don't make it through this whole medicine thing.

kyle's been having a streak of bad luck after a streak of good luck that he had one weekend. he got a new job and car....but shortly after that, he learned that there is a postponement in starting the job b/c the city council hadn't voted on it or something....so he's sort of out of work. in addition to that his car has been having tiny things wrong with it and everytime he brings it in, nothing seems to get done. poor thing.

lindsay lohan on snl tonight....i do wish she'd stop wearing so much damned make-up. she's pretty just the way she is. and she needs to fire her hairstylist...me no likey. but i'm still a fan. speaking of....go see mean girls...good stuff.

i'm done rambling now....pendelum swings......

No comments: