Friday, May 28, 2004

do you ever feel like you're not the best person you could be? i mean i know we're all works in progress, but today was just such a bad day to be christina day. and not in the sense that "oh my life sux" but more like, "i suck." i feel like i'm handling all these aspects of my life in the wrong way. i don't really know whats "wrong" or if anything is truly wrong with my life or with myself. maybe i'm just bored and making drama for myself but sometimes i feel like such a dumbass weak, passive person and/or irrational, confused, needy person. i don't like it. maybe i should just stop beating myself up and just live. i want to go to europe already...just want to escape for a while. i kinda feel like going to the beach all by myself and chill there and people watch. altho i could see it getting really depressing and lonely. haha you can tell i have no school because my blogs aren't about how much i have to study or anything about school....it's just about my life and the way i choose to live it. ah, better go to sleep now and end this weird blah day. thanks for those who offerred a sympathetic ear and supportive words.

g'night all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes you just get "the full moon" and everything weirds out...it should only be a day or two. Just run up to the Shreiking Shack chill for a day...and you'll be back to normal.

-moony