Thursday, May 27, 2004

everyone has issues right? so my issue is fear of rejection from my mother. it's a pretty screwed up situation in my head. like, i'm forced to do things i don't want to do sometimes because i'm afraid that she'll get "mad". it seems like such a silly fear. i hate myself sometimes because of it because i let myself down for my mother's "approval." the thing that bothers me is that this all is blown out of proportion in my head and that my mom and i don't really understand each other and possibly never will. it makes me sad. i don't really know how it got this way, or what i can do to fix it, but i have been trying to be more assertive and trying to communicate better. that is how it is on my end. i don't really know how she's feeling on her end, but at least i hope i'm trying my best. still sad...

1 comment:

HERMOYNEE said...

no worries cousin, i love u!