Wednesday, October 08, 2003

hmm so i'm getting that feeling again. i have a biochem test tomorrow...didn't really study too much for it...but i feel ok. it's getting scary cuz damn like am i learning enough? am i taking things as seriously as i should be? well i mean it's my 3rd time taking the course..i would hope that i understood certain things well enough so that i wouldn't have to study for them. i'm also concerned that my school isn't preparing us for boards. like as hard as it is to be in med school...shouldn't it be harder? maybe i'm just being arrogant...and i should thank my lucky stars that i was in a program that helped me prepare for med school so it WOULD be easier for me.

I AM definitely behind in anatomy though. i'm gonna need to get on that ish this weekend as well as catch up on physiology. sigh. well at least i'm motivated....or am i????

listening to: halo friendlies-me against the world

No comments: