Tuesday, March 12, 2002

what up everyone? I finished with my 2 quizzes. Haha I totally slacked off and came out ok. I was going for a B on both of them..and pretty much got it. I would make my mom proud hee hee. Right now I'm currently uploading to stupid greedy ass geocities who won't let me upload using FTP and it took a long time and it's just ghetto--isn't that just a paradox.

today was cool. i went to dinner with my friends nelly and melissa to this coal oven pizza place...or wood oven--I don't remember. Then we took food to our friend Mundeep and we all chilled for a couple hours just talking and stuff. it was great. I like my friend Mundeep a lot. I really admire her because she is very outspoken but not in a bad way. She says what's on her mind and isn't afraid to be honest. I wish I were more like that. I think I think too much before I speak...which for me is a just a way to sheild myself from saying something that may or may not be stupid. I wish I were a lot of things but I don't necessarily work on it so that I can reach that goal. It's just in my nature I suppose---even that statement in itself sounds like a cop-out so I won't have to try...but really I think this is just how I am and I shouldn't try to change. Granted I should try and improve my weaknesses but to expect myself to change completely would be stupid.

I'm going home in 10 days. I'm excited but anxious. I hope me and Kyle are fine when I get back. Like I hope it doesn't feel different or something. I don't think it will cuz whenever we're together things just seem to click and we have a great time. We're gonna go watch Disney on Ice Beauty and the Beast with my family on Saturday hehe...how gay but it should be fun and cool! He's supposed to take me to go eat Mexican food too--sooo can't wait cuz like I said before...there's no Mexican food here in Philly that I can walk to!

a thing to ponder...."preventive" or "preventative"? hehehe.

No comments: