Sunday, March 10, 2002

OK. Why can't I concentrate on studying for this damn test? I have 2 quizzes on Tuesday on Physio and Microanatomy. But what did I do today? I woke up at 1. Chatted online and did random stuff like talk on the phone, get tix for my mom to Disney On Ice(which I will write about in a minute), cooked dinner/lunch which I ate at like 5, took a shower and didn't start studying until like 630. Now that I have started studying I don't feel like it's effective. I feel like I'm not retaining anything. I should have gone to class hee hee. I gotta watch this one lecture cuz it's confusing. My arrogant ass thought I could just read the lecture and I'll be fine. Little do know....LITERALLY! Scared of failing, but not enough to care at this point. HAHAHA. *shrugs*

Anyway, about the Ticketmaster representative on the phone. Can we say DUMBASS! I waited like 5 min just to reach a customer rep. Then the stupid rep that I do get asks what event, venue. And I tell her. Then she's like so what city are you in--thinking it's like chit chat or something...I say Fontana(which is the billing address for my credit card right?). Then she puts me on hold cuz she can't find it. Comes back...asks me the info again and I make it clear that the even is in ANAHEIM, which I spell out for her. It's DISNEY ON ICE at the ANAHEIM POND I said very clearly. She puts me on hold again! Ten seconds my ass! My counter on my cell phone said I had been on the phone for 25 min and 40 sec! So I hung up. HOW CAN YOU NOT FIND THE DAMN EVENT WOMAN! I should have stayed on just to yell at her. If I--a lowly average person, can find the event AND venue online WHY no earth can't YOU a "well trained professional" find it?!!! I mean where do they get these people? I ended up calling back later and getting a perfectly fine rep who found my event in like TEN SECONDS...how hard was that? *shakes head*

I started using my friend's webcam on Yahoo IM. Or as I call it "YM." It's cool. My friends and family in CA can see me...even my cousin in Sweden can see me! I want my own that's better and has zoom and other stuff..but since I don't really NEED it I'm not gonna buy one. I'll just mooch this one off my friend until he asks for it back. hee hee. Too bad my mom is the epitome of computer illiterateness...she would have been able to see me. Kyle's mom got to see me today and thought it was cool and my aunt and uncle from SD saw me too. Hehe. Yet another obsession. I gotta update my website and put my snow pics on there. Soon soon...after this quiz or something. Sigh back to studying I guess. BLAH!

No comments: