Thursday, February 19, 2004

i'm freaking out. at least my stomach is....i REALLY REALLY don't think i'm going to do well on this test at all. I was sick half of Monday, all of Tuesday and half of Wednesday. It is now Thursday and I feel better, but what did I do? I watched TV, now that was my bad. NOw i feel sick to my stomach and want to throw up. Tomorrow is Friday, ,which will be spent all day at school. Review from 1-2 and tutoring from 2-4. Let's freaking hope my tutoring session is the best one I've ever had because after that I have 2 days to learn all the crap I haven't learned yet, which is like 70% of the shit! I cannot fail this test. Now my middle finger of my left hand is numb. See, freaking out.

listening to: Time-Sarah MacLachlan...this is how freaked out I am..that name looks weird to me. please someone put me out of my misery.

(i must be feeling better. i'm complaining about studying and overreacting)

No comments: