Monday, February 09, 2004

i feel frustrated. the past week was a whirlwind of confusion. we had a different schedule and i felt lost all the time. unfortunately, we're back to the same routine, but a new system so i'm just as lost as when i was last week. i don't know which books i should buy, i dunno what i'm doing. other reasons why i feel so frazzled is i'm trying to plan all this stuff and take care of all this crap like the europe trip, my loan, my taxes and fafsa application, my application for preceptorship this summer(which i haven't even gotten to), and kyle and i planned to go to a kings vs ducks game on the 29th and i find out today that it's my God-daughter's 1st bday party. WTF? What am I supposed to do? The game was planned for months, but the bday is her FIRST bday...and i missed the last one. ugh! the guilt and i'm torn but i promised i'd go to the game and the tickets are paid for....but i feel bad for missing out on the party. i guess that's what is frustrating me the most. it's no one's fault but dang!!! why couldn't it have been on the Saturday???

One good piece of news today is that my loan is being processed and my money should be here soon! We're buying the Europe tickets on Wednesday! woohoo! then i'll have a lot of my worries out of the way. i should stop whining huh. oh well.

listening to: mean old man--james taylor

No comments: