Tuesday, August 26, 2003

when in doubt, go to a study group session

that's the lesson of the day. i had a TOTALLY crappy day at school today. I think it was a mixture of frustration, being overwhelmed, fatigue and brain overload. BUT everytime I feel this way, and I think I'm gonna go crazy.....I go study w/ my group and I feel so much better! There's this group I study with and they're really cool. We discuss one subject and go over all the lectures to date and it really helps. I also need to bulk up on my studying alone time. I seem to find myself wasting time in my apartment. So what I'm gonna try this week going to A.S.S.(alternative study spaces) to a. get me offline, b. away from the tv, c. away from the phone(sort of) and d. to studying!! Hopefully it works out. We get out at 3 tomorrow, so I'm planning on going to starbucks either right after or something like that. Then tomorrow we're going to go to the HIP HOP class at the LA fitness in La Verne. WOOHOO! Dancing is awesome. Can't wait. Plus I think Novette is gonna go so good times will be had. Ok I gotta get ready for bed. Night all!

listening to: the whir of my computer

No comments: