Thursday, July 03, 2003

ok ok i'm blogging! I can't take it anymore! haha. we have our family reunion tomorrow and the rest of the weekend is like the afterparty hehe. so my mom and i have been cleaning our house. her sister's were here the other night...they were so happy. my mom was showing them her dresses and they were trying it on....like playing dress up. three 50 year olds playing dress up. it was cute and simple and innocent. there's something about people seeing each other after a long time that kind of strips away all the drama and complications. like sometimes my mom complains about her siblings...and that they treat her like she doesn't matter and just drama w/ property in the Philippines. But that night they were just...happy...happy to see each other. It was great. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

the red head and i are going on a long weekend to San Diego. I'm really excited about it. Especially b/c it was my idea but he planned the whole trip...booked the hotel and everything. We're staying at the Town & Country Resort in San Diego. We get free tickets to Sea World and we're also gonna go to the wild animal park. woohoo!

listening to: Norah Jones-Nightingale

No comments: