Sunday, October 03, 2004

ahh wow haven't blogged in a long time. i just thought today was a blog-worthy day. This weekend has been great so far. It started off on thursday night b/c I decided to ditch Friday's classes.

Thursday-took a nice long nap, headed over to sheila's to watch the debate and Joey and W and G. Ate some burger king, popcorn, and had some wine. Then Kyle came over and spent the night. Nice and relaxing.

Friday-Woke up and drove Kyle home so he could work out. I vegged in front of CABLE tV for about an hour and watched the end of Matrix Revolutions/Reloaded? whichever one is the 2nd one. Then we went to the mall to get my car alarm fixed. We ate at Sbarro---which was NOT worth the 16 bucks Kyle paid for 3 slices of pizza, a salad and 2 drinks. boo. The pizza was cold and bleh! Then we stuck it to the man by movie hopping--2 for 1 deal haha. We watched Collateral(8) and Shaun of the Dead(7). Awesome acting by the main characters. Then we ate dinner at Hooters. The wings were YUM...altho I dunno, the hooters girls were a little unsettling. I felt the "feminist" in me cringe....and that's a pretty small feminist. Afterwards we met up with some people at Deer Creek Lanes for some Karaoke. Only sucky people were there, so I actually got up and sang! I sang "when you say nothing at all" by alison krauss(love her). Then I went home and slept.

Saturday-Today, my family from SD and from Glendale came to visit and we ATE AND ATE AND ATE. My God-daughter is SO FRIGGIN CUTE. She can say "ninang" now, which is Godmother in Tagalog...and so she calls my cousin, Novette and I, "ninang." I will try to post a pic of her later on in the week. After everyone left, I went with Kyle to his friend's daughters Christening party. I got to eat some Dippin' Dots! and played poker. I could have won 50 bucks tonight! I was in the top 2 both rounds, but I choked. Boo!!!!! So close. I can get up to the top, just can't finish it off. It's ok. I'm still learning how to play, and it's only gonna get better. :)

Sunday-Tomorrow will be spent RELAXING and then I might go to Temple Bar for my friend's fundraiser.

Song of the moment: Sunday Morning-Maroon 5

No comments: