Monday, December 01, 2003

haha what a pathetic blogsite i have...well, i'm busy or lazy.

i had my last anatomy exam of the semester today....wooh! yeah i wasn't as prepared as i should be but whatever that's what "they" get for giving us a test after thanksgiving break. WOOHOO just found out we get free lunch tomorrow...PIZZA! yay!

so my new thing right now...i'm trying to work out at least 3 times a week. i have it SCHEDULEd in so i will stick to it. at least that is what the red head suggested. so here i go...pray that i stick to it and don't get lazy! i got a new sports bra...partly for the workout, but also for OMM---OH which btw i did really well on so I'm happy about that. right now i'm just relaxing..i have to organize my stuff and clean my room, but i think i will leave that for tomorrow. i will start studying biochem tomorrow....so i will have relax time this weekend...like i can go to the red head's for dinner on sunday and spend time w/ my family too.

3 more weeks til break...which means 3 more weeks for Christmas shopping. i think i've figured out what i'm gonna get the redhead for Christmas. I know what I'm getting my mom too....it's just my cashflow is deteriorating. arg...i think i only have 300 bucks left...boo. i might have to borrow some money from mom via the credit card.

Wow this is some serious rambling. I haven't rambled like this in a while...anyway, so i think i'm rambling b/c i miss the red head and wish he was here with me. man i wanna live with him so bad now...like i miss him at nights and he misses me in the mornings...it's no good. but that won't happen until like 4-6 years from now. Neither of us want to live w/ each other unless we're married. ohhhh well.

listening to....absolutely nothing!!! :)

No comments: