Saturday, November 25, 2006

Short and sweet

NOW I will write about what I'm thankful for.
1. Friends. I have gotten the opportunity to reunite with some very old friends who I had lost in touch with and for that I am thankful. I'm also thankful for the wonderful friends I have gained throughout the years especially those from medical school and college. I feel fortunate to have such great people around me
2. Family. My family is great. Every year we get together and I always look forward to it. There's no real drama, we stick together, and help each other out.
3. The fact that I'm almost "done" with school. It really is surreal that I have gotten to this point. Thanks to everyone for supporting me these 20 some years that I've been in school.
4. My life in general. As you can see from numbers 1, 2, and 3 I have been very fortunate to have all of them in my life. I know I complain alot throughout the year, but looking at the big picture, I realize I have a wonderful life filled with special people. So I say a big "Thank you" to God for making that possible and guiding me along my merry way. :)

No comments: