Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Random Thoughts:
1. Today I walked around my cousin's neighborhood in Glendale and I realized how cute the neighborhood was. They have really cute houses. I wish it weren't so cold, I'd run more often now.
2. Why do my ears start hurting if I do any physical activity outside and if it's cold? Do other people feel this when they are out in the cold. It's not that my ears FEEL like they're cold, they're just painful. *shrug*
3. I'm watching the Heroes marathon and I'm actually not paying that much attention. I should. I'll get the DVD when it comes out and review the whole season I guess. I'm gonna pop in a Charmed DVD in a minute so I can send back the movies.
4. I'm going to a taping of this filipino TV game show called Wowowee at the LA sports arena. We'll be sitting in the 4th row. Should be good times.
5. I got a Dominoe's Brooklyn style pizza today. It was not that great. I think I hyped it up too much. I wonder if there's a good NY style pizza place out here in CA.

No comments: