Monday, November 20, 2006

Random thoughts:
1.I have a dilemma. I want to work out but at my cousins house the parking sucks. So I can't very well go to the gym after work. That leaves me with working out before work, which is feasable since I don't go in until 9. However, we all know that I am no morning person. I could get up at 7, work out for 30 min, come home, shower and eat. I SHOULD be ok. We'll see tho. Stupid being fit and healthy.

2. I started my cardiology rotation today at this hospital and I had a really good lunch(of course I would blog about the food and not what I learned haha). They had gourmet type sandwiches so I had a mozarella, basil and tomato sandwich with pesto mayo. I also had a mixed green salad with balsamic vinagrette, fruit and a diet coke. I refrained from the "desserts." So I'm proud of myself for that haha.

3. Electronic charting here I come. All the notes at the clinic are electronic which is AWESOME. I was watching the docs hunt and peck at their keyboard all the while thinking, "Move over, just tell me what you want to type." It will totally cut down my charting by half. So looking forward to it.

4. In addition to #3, the docs at this clinic have a picture of their patient right on the electronic chart. How cool is that?? If I ever run my own clinic that's going to be the number one priority...haha.

No comments: