Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am running out of things to blog about so I pulled out my "Book of Questions" and if I don't have anything interesting in particular to blog about, I will answer a question from the book.

Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at a party?

I think I'd rather be underdressed. I have gone overdressed and usually that means I'm uncomfortable. There's always this balance between fashion and comfort. It's really great when you have a good mix but most of the time you sacrifice one or the other. Most of the time when I have dressed up, I just feel uncomfortable and probably don't look as attractive because of it.

My favorite things to wear:
1. Scrubs for comfort...they're so comfy, but not the cutest things in the world.
2. Dresses when I want to look cute, given the fact that the weather is good and the dress is comfortable.
3. Those gaucho pants/capris or long skirts.

No comments: