Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Random random blog.

Favorite characters of shows I watch(ed) and why:

Friends: Phoebe Buffay because she's so free and she says random things that are most of the time hilarious.

Lost: Tie between Sayid and Hurley. These two characters have managed not to annoy me in the 3 seasons Lost has been on. I like Sayid because he's a genius and has integrity. Hurley provides great comic relief and he's just a sweet guy.

Grey's Anatomy: Christina Yang because she fronts like she's all hard core and sarcastic but she is really all warm and fuzzy inside.

Heroes: Hiro hands down. I love the pun on his name. I love his childlike idealism. He's the glue that holds the show together.

Those are really all the shows I can think of. I'm very tired and have other stuff to do....Who's your favorite character from the shows listed or other shows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christina Yang reminds me of Pedro Olea...that is all.