Wednesday, March 24, 2004

so...ok let me explain something first. as you all know i am a harry potter freak. and i say "freak" because there is a great distinction between freak and fan.
fan: OH I LOVE THE BOOKS and/or MOVIES!!
freak: So, did you notice in the first book where Ron saw himself winning the Quidditch Cup....don't you think it's weird that in the 5th book he gets to play Quidditch and they win the cup?!

fan: Yeah I've seen all the movies. or Yeah i've read the books and I love them!!!
freak: Yeah, I just finished rereading OotP(Order of the Phoenix) and now I'm rereading PoA(Prisoner of Azkaban) before the movie but I think I'll finish it way before the movie comes out!!! When is the next book coming out?

ANYWAY, being a HP freak....I only know of one other HP freak....I was rereading PoA and realized OMG! Cho Chang is introduced to us in this book. In a very slight and foreshadowing kind of way, but she's in it! And I was liek OOOOH she's gonna be in the movie!!! I wonder who they cast. I rush to the internet to do some HP research and what do I find out?! they're not even gonna PUT her in this movie!!!! they're waiting to GoF(Goblet of Fire-4) to introduce her. HOWEVER, they have started casting for GoF but still no news of who it is. I can't talk to potter fans about this...cuz well, they dont' really care. hehe. So I'm disheartened. OH another reason I was disheartened by Potter fans. This woman who is in my bf's class was talking about the next movie....and she pronounced Sirius Black as "Cyrus"...wtf now. And she claimed she "loves the books/movies." Granted, I used to pronounce Hermione as "her-me-own" instead of "her-my-o-knee" BUT c'mon...that's a hard one right? Ok i'll get off my ranting....

listening to: lonestar-front porch looking in

No comments: