Friday, March 26, 2004

ok so...i'm supposed to be trying to work on handling my emotions and not letting things get to me....but atrrijkharegslkjsdfj;l

so i made plans to go to stateline to gamble w/ kyle and his brother. my mom IM's me today and is like when are you coming home cuz we're going to so and so's wedding tomorrow at 10. WTF?! why didn't she tell me before today. then sh'es like you knew about the invitation you just iddn't want to make plans WTF?! then she was like neverMIND. WTF?! WTF does she want from me????? tell me at least one week in advance...i didn't even know this person was getting married? she doesn't tell me a damn thing! now i look like a bitch cuz i didn't go to my God-daughter's 1st bday party which wasn't her fault but now everyone is gonna wonder why i didn't go to the wedding....and she's gonna say i'm off with my bf. i know it's not my fault and i can't convince my mom that i didn't do it on purpose but it's just so freakin frustrating that i don't even want to go home this weekend. seriously sometimes i just wish i cuold crawl into a hole and sleep there forever. now i have all this negative energy before i go gamble, which means that i will lose all my friggin money when i shouldn't be gambling in the first place. just shoot me now please.

No comments: