Sunday, October 19, 2003

ugh...so today is the 19th..day before my bday. so i wanted to have like a family lunch whatever. and my mom was like can you call these ppl...and i was like ok whatever. i had forgotten to do that b/c i was busy w/ school and what not and i really felt that she should do it. so i didn't have my aunt's number and my other cousin was living w/ them so i called him..and he said he was gonna meet up w/ them so i told him to tell them about the party and just call my mom or whatever. turns out he never told them...and whenever his sister told me that my aunt didn't know about my party, i thought she was kidding cuz she does stuff like that and she had said just kidding on the IM and then never clarified. should i have called them personally? yes. it's my bad but i just feel like grr my mom should have done all this stuff u know? she knows i have school and i don't even know how to get there. i'm just feeling like crap and it's for my bday. i wanted to feel special and just have a party not having to worry about anything. then this morning she was like..."do you want a cake?" how the hell could you even ask that. of course i want a damn cake. it's my bday. then she asks what i want for my bday....man just once i would like her to just ask ppl who know me and get a gift...without having to ask me---THE DAY OF. i know she prolly thinkns it's more practical and she would be getting me something i wanted but the surprise is always welcome. maybe i'm just being a brat...but a girl likes to feel special right? blah blah. i'm gonna study for physio now b/c i have a test tomorrow. whoopie.

listenting: lacey's song-buddy jewell

No comments: