Tuesday, October 21, 2003

hey all...so my bday was fun despite the physio test. i had a dinner thing at BJ's pizzeria and brewery in West Covina. Most of my WesternU friends went and kyle and a few of his friends. the lame part was that i got faded off of 2 drinks...but in my defense i only had a banana since 1...and i started drinking at around 8 something before our food came. my friends got me a 100 dollar GC for nordstroms. i think i'm gonna get a MAC makeover and buy some make up. Then buy something to wear or whatever. kyle got me 24 red roses which was really sweet and the season 4 of friends DVD and Chicago on DVD. And our friends Sokhom and Kim gave me a khaki purse and a khaki top. v. cute.

so i have an anatomy exam next monday and i don't feel that confident about it at ALL. and this is not my normal lack of confidence...i really haven't learned anything this whole block. it has really sucked monkey balls. so i'm half assing studyiing b/c i want to get through everything. i am done going through half of the lectures...but i dunno how much i retained. the 2nd half shouldn't be too hard, but we'll see. I think i will be fine..but i am just scared and feeling lame b/c i'm not a v. good student at the moment. hopefully this will change after this anatomy exam and i will get on the ball again. b/c it really isn't that hard to prepare for the next day's lecture. i did it today for thursday's lecture.

tomorrow i plan on staying at school all day so i can get some work done. we have a biochem review too...which blows and will only make me lazier. whoopie. time for bed now tho.

listening to: why don't you and i--carlos santana and chad kroger

No comments: