Saturday, March 09, 2002

...13 days and counting til I go back to CA!
STUPID GEOCITIES! Now I have to find another free server. I don't understand why they're taking away the FTP upload feature. It's so much easier geez!

I just got back from bowling with some friends here in Philly. It was fun. I bowled a 128 first game, 96(BLAH!) 2nd game and a 117(eh) the 3rd game. I got to play a free game because I had given the guy 21 bucks on accident when I was supposed to give him 16--this was for 2 people. And when we told him I paid 21 I guess he thought I had paid only for one person so he gave me like 12 bucks back or something. So that was real cool. Then my friend Wylie bought me dinner cuz I spotted him for bowling. Everything was fun up until my friend Wai started doing math at Friendly's--what a dork.

It's weird, everything is different on the East coast. Here, I guess when they all go out they go to Friendly's, which is this ice cream/diner place. Back in the west we all go out to Denny's. They don't have Carl's Jr., In n Out, Jack in the Box, MEXICAN FOOD! or any Filipino restaurants here!!!! :o( Their Albertson grocery stores are called Acme here. They call sprinkles "jimmies" here...wtf is that? It's just different! hehe.

Kyle and I are doing a little better today. I think we are fine but we just get scared especially when we both are bored and start thinking. It's worse when he starts thinking cuz he gets me thinking. At least when I start thinking and get all sad, he tells me everything is going to be alright and reassures me. Maybe I need to do that when he's doubting stuff. Perhaps I need to be stronger sometimes. Ok time to go night night!

No comments: