Saturday, September 20, 2003

i felt really burned out this week. we had an exam on monday and then the week's schedule was just hell. it's just that we have so much lecture time and this block has really crappy professors. I miss all the profs from first block. It's a shame because some of the subjects are really interesting. So i totally ditched my first 3 lectures on friday...it felt good hehe. I studied instead and I think that was more beneficial. However, I do see the benefit in going to lecture b/c you get to hear about things that aren't in the lecture notes, you get clarification and just extra stuff that might be on the test. but it's just soooo long. and i don't wanna get burned out. It's only a month or so into school!

I have been doing pretty well about the balancing the priorities thing and I think I've done well on my exams....I haven't gotten my anatomy score yet *crosses fingers* And this test coming up which is microbiology seems like it's gonna be easy. I sometimes wish that school was "harder"...so that it will prepare us for the boards...and prepare us how to study more efficiently at the level of the boards....but *shrug* we'll see. I'm bored.

HAHA MaD TV is doing a satire on Jewel's Intuition video!! HAHA its so funny it's called "prostitution" and basically how she sold her ass out. freakin funny.
listening to: prostitution bye MAD TV ppl

No comments: