Monday, August 04, 2003

i'm all moved in! it only took two days so i'm glad that it worked out ok. kyle's family helped me move my stuff in, along w/ darren. then at night my mom and sis came over and helped me clean. today novette came to visit me...my first visitor! and she brought some thai food...yum. it was really good timing cuz matess and i were getting hungry. it's fun setting up a new place. your old things find new places and everything is like new. :) i feel like i have stuff to do...but i havne't organized my head to think about it yet. perhaps i should make a list of things to do. i know i want to change my sprint plan and phone number...and i have to cancel the gas and electric in philly....but amy never emailed me back. then i just gotta get ready for school in general. orientation is in two days...craziness. then it's school like i've never had before. 8-4 everyday....WOOHOO! i'm SO looking fwd to it. bleh. hopefully it will be fun...but when is studying ever fun. *shrug* alrighty i'm gonna continue to take my lil weave thingie i got from seaworld out of my hair...it's annoying.
soundtrack: girl from ipanima--astrid gilberto

No comments: