Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Woohoo. I have mastered how to edit my template and thus will keep this one for a while. I am now using frontpage to edit and then cut and paste the html codes. YAAY.

i got my westernu email today. it's awesome to feel a part of something new. i'm really looking fwd to going to school. new ppl, new experiences. so i set up my emails and there were already a couple of emails out there about females lookin for roommates. so i emailed a couple of them back. hopefully they're cool ppl. i feel all busy like ihave so many things to do before i leave. but it feels invigorating. it feels like i'm alive and have purpose in life. it's great.

we're going bowling tomorrow. woohoo! AND spaghetti warehouse. sangria. yum. hehe. tomorrow i have a bunch of errands to run. tying up loose ends here in philly. man it's only 10 and i feel like it's 2am. i think thats' what happens when you work all day. my roommate told me i was glaring at a customer today when she walked by. i feel bad now. i mean ppl who know me would not say i was a mean/rude person, but i think my job makes me that way geez. i feel so bad cuz i get annoyed at stupid/ignorant/slow ppl. that's not the way to be. i can't help it. :( hopefully i will get better with that as i get into my career. COMPASSION IS KEY! hehe. pray for me.

i'm going home in 7 days and counting...
listening to: Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Live-Christmas Song

No comments: